These textures and brushes are perfect for adding subtle gritty halftone texture to your type, logos, and illustrations.
• 30 Procreate App Brushes for iPad Pro + Apple Pencil- Draw gritty halftone texture right into your designs with these Pressure Sensitive brushes for Procreate.
• 15 Photoshop Brushes - These fade out with no hard edges. Load the brushes into Photoshop, Affinity Designer, or Affinity Photo. Select a brush, choose a color, and paint texture right into your design.High resolution, ranging from 1835 to 4068 pixels.
To use, double-click the .abr file, and the halftones will automatically be loaded into your Photoshop Brushes Palette. Select a brush and a color, then paint instant texture into your Photoshop image! You can size the brush up or down using the bracket keys: [ ]
• 15 Vector Textures - Illustrator AI format can be used in Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw.
• 15 Bitmap Tiff Textures - Best for Adobe Illustrator. These files are ideal for screen print production & color separations using Illustrator because they have no greyscale; only black or white pixels. When viewed in Illustrator, Bitmap Tiff files have automatic transparency and can easily be assigned any color.
• 15 Tiff Textures - Can be used in essentially any graphic design software.
Did you know: Gritty Halftone Spot Textures are also part of T-Shirt Design Master Collection, the largest bundle of t-shirt design resources, mockup templates, textures, logo templates, tutorials, and t-shirt design workshops.
One more thing: You can load the Gritty Halftone Spot Textures (Procreate Brushset file) directly onto your iPad using the following tutorial. It shows a different product called ThrashTones, but the process to load the brushes is the same: