Otherwise known as a "push through," a reverse print is when you flip a t-shirt inside out, and print on the inside of the shirt. Some of the ink shows through on the other side, and it results in a natural texture determined by the qualities of the fabric.
Compatible with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Affinity Designer, and Affinity Photo.
Did you know: Inside Out Textures are also part of T-Shirt Design Master Collection, a big bundle of t-shirt design resources.
With "Inside Out" Reverse Print Textures, you can achieve the look of a real reverse screen print, without the headaches, ink thickness, and inconsistent results of traditional reverse printing.
- 17 Textures: 4000 x 4000 pixels (equal to 13.33" x 13.33" @ 300 pixels per inch)
- Every texture is in seamless repeat (tileable top-to-bottom and side-to-side), so you can use them to texture ANY size graphic.
- These textures can be inverted (see video), essentially giving you 34 texture options!
PDF instruction guidesfor using the textures in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Affinity Designer, and Affinity Photo.
Each of the 17 textures comes in the following formats:
• Photoshop Brush. Just double click on the .abr file to automatically load the brushes into Photoshop!
• Bitmap Tiff. These files are ideal for screen print production & color separations using Illustrator because they have no greyscale; only black or white pixels. When viewed in Illustrator, Bitmap Tiff files have automatic transparency and can easily be assigned any color.
• Transparent PNG. Perfect for use in Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo.