T-Shirt Design Workshop 01: Foundation
Design a t-shirt like a professional: graphics, specialty printing methods, fabrics, inks, dyes, and washes.
Learning the possibilities and options you have when creating a design is an essential investment in becoming a t-shirt designer. In this workshop, we'll go over all the ingredients that go into a t-shirt design.
In this course we'll cover:
- Every t-shirt design has a story
- The history of the graphic t-shirt
- What makes a good t-shirt design
- The varieties of t-shirts and fabric
- Garment dyes and garment washes
- Alternative printing methods like Direct to Garment (DTG) and Dye Sublimation
- Oversize and allover printing techniques
- How the different kinds of color separation work
- Varieties of screen printing ink
- Specialty inks and printing methods that will set your designs apart
- Supplies needed to screen print a t-shirt
- We will finish off with a demonstration showing how you can screen print a t-shirt - even at home!
Get 40+ Downloads Inside Graphic Design Launch Kit Right Now, for Free
Sign up to receive access to Graphic Design Launch Kit, plus design tips, tutorials, and information about new items.