Mock up your men's short sleeve t-shirt designs and make them look real in CorelDraw.
Why are easy-to-use realistic mockups so important?
- They can help you test your designs and ink & fabric colors before going to print.
- You can present your designs to clients, customers, and social media with professional grade photography. These templates were all photographed on a mannequin with studio lighting.
- Perfect for displaying your designs in a catalog, on your website, or online shop.
- Save tons of time, and get great results.
- 5 front view templates
- 5 back view templates
- 2 side view templates
- Consistent lighting & studio photography
- Optional heather fabric texture
- Optional pocket layer
- Optional neck label layer
These are perfect if you are making a catalog or building a website to display t-shirt designs. If you are a graphic designer, displaying your designs on these templates will bring your designs to life and help increase sales to your clients and customers.
Not just flat images- These are layered CorelDraw CDR files that allow you to change the color of the fabric, change the fabric look to heather, and crop your allover-print or oversize graphics to the shape of the shirt. Each template is masked cleanly around the edges of the shirt, so you can place these on top of any color or background.
Each t-shirt has an INFINITE number of color and heather fabric options. Using the clipping masks and layers will help you quickly add in your own custom design.
This collection includes multiple views of each shirt so your templates don't all have the same shape and wrinkles. This helps with realism and variety when presenting your designs on a website or catalog.
Compatible with CorelDraw 13 (X3) and newer.
*Please note that the t-shirt logo graphics shown on the t-shirt images are not included. These graphics can be found in Logo Design Master Collection.