40 textures in a variety the following styles:
• Analog Halftones (imperfect halftones from vintage magazines)
• Bad Photocopy
• Vintage Book Cover
• Fabric Textures
• Garage Textures
• Plastisol (cracked t-shirt ink)
• Time Machine (vintage texture)
Each of these 40 Textures comes in the following formats:
• Medium Resolution Photoshop Brushes (1500 x 1000 pixels - for ease of use and web-oriented graphics)
• High-Resolution Photoshop Brushes (2500 x 1667 pixels - maximum brush size for older versions of Photoshop)
• JPEG (3000 x 2000 pixels)
• Bitmap Tiff (3000 x 2000 pixels - these files are the ones you use in Illustrator)
My favorite versions are the BITMAP TIFF files and the PHOTOSHOP BRUSHES!
BITMAP TIFF: The white areas in these textures will be transparent when you place them into your Illustrator files (yes Illustrator!) on top of your vector graphics. Color these the same as your background, so it looks like the background is coming through your graphic. This method of adding texture is an old-school trick used by all the veteran t-shirt designers out there.
PHOTOSHOP BRUSH: What can I say... these are super easy to use. Just double-click on the .abr file and these brushes will load into your Photoshop Brushes Palette. Select a brush, and click to paint in your texture!
An essential collection of 48 high resolution bitmap textures such as cracks, fabric, leather, paper, stains, cutting board, denim, halftone swirl, fleece, and various other textures. These files come in JPEG and Bitmap Tiff format.
What often separates good design from great design is often the last 5 percent of...
Every graphic designer should have in his or her collection a large variety of bitmap...
This Master Collection of Watercolor Textures includes all 180 images from the following popular collections:...