Make Custom Logos in Minutes... Using Any Font!
Brand new features include:
25 Logo Designs to choose from in both Photoshop and Illustrator format.
- Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) versions of these files are pre-formatted with 25 Adobe Typekit fonts!
- An additional List of 20 Hand-Picked Free Fonts from around the web (with links) to give you even more variety of looks.
- Choose clean or weathered: each logo template has two optional layers of distress texture that you can turn on or off.
- The Photoshop template dimensions are 4000 x 4000 pixels (more than 13" x 13" @ 300 DPI)
- The Illustrator templates are completely vector (except for the optional bitmap texture layer) so there is no limit to scaling.
A collection of 25 logo templates that are easy to customize, color, and edit. Each logo has live type so you can effortlessly change the font and wording. You can use these for t-shirt designs, logos, product packaging, book covers, web banners, or anything else you can think of.
These will work with Adobe Typekit fonts, system fonts, purchased fonts, and free fonts. Some fonts will just look better depending on the template you are using, so it’s good to try different options to see what combination of template and typeface looks best.
The great thing about these templates is that you can always go back and change the wording, letter spacing, scale, or typeface at any time.
These templates are compatible with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CS2 or newer. Be sure to choose the extended license if you plan to print these images onto products for sale.
*Photo backgrounds shown on this page are not included. Do you need vintage photo backgrounds to go with these logo templates? Check out the Vintage Logo Templates + Vintage Aloha Backgrounds Bundle: