Add transparent photocopy texture to your graphics, type, lettering, art, and logos in Photoshop CS4, CS5, CS6, or CC.
This template was updated January 24, 2019. Higher resolution, easier to use, andoptimized for t-shirt designs.
Also perfect for poster design, flyers, web graphics, or any other graphic design project.
(Not compatible with Illustrator, CorelDraw, Affinity, GIMP, Pixlemator or any other software.)
- Paste in your Pixel or Vector design to the designated layer.
- Choose from 18 different photocopy textures to distress your graphic
(Optional) Choose from 5 different photocopy backgrounds.
- Save or export your file as a transparent PNG, PSD, JPEG, or any other Photoshop-compatible format.
- Bad Photocopy Texture Template PSD file for Photoshop. 4500 x 5400 Pixels (15" x 18" @ 300 DPI)
- 18 Built-In Textures that will knock transparency through your design.
- 5 Subtle Background Textures for flyers and poster design.
- PDF Quick Start Guide
Did you know: Bad Photocopy Texture Template is also part of T-Shirt Design Master Collection, the best deal on the biggest bundle of t-shirt design resources.