Get all 100 graphic & logo templates and 50 fonts in the bundle.
These designs can be used for your:
T-shirt graphics, patches, embroideries, bandanas, hats & stickers.
Packaging and labels.
Physical store signage and web graphics.
Order today and get:
- 25 "FREEDOM COAST" Graphic & Logo Templates
- 25 "SUMMIT & SEA" Graphic & Logo Templates
25 "ROAD TRIP" Graphic & Logo Templates
- 25 "NORTH COAST" Graphic & Logo Templates
- A Commercial License, which means that you can print the designs onto items for sale, such as t-shirts.
50 Open Source Google Fonts that you can use for any commercial or personal project.
- PDF Quick Start Guides and video tutorials.
- The Photoshop template dimensions are more than 15" wide @ 300 DPI, perfect for t-shirt printing.
- The Illustrator, Affinity, and CorelDraw templates are completely vector so there is no limit to scaling.
Graphic & Logo Bundle Vol. 3 is not a standalone app. You will need Adobe, Affinity, or CorelDraw software to use this product.
*When adding to cart, please make sure to indicate one of the following software preferences:
- for ADOBE (Works in Photoshop & Illustrator CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, 2020 desktop Mac and PC)
- for AFFINITY (Works in Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo 1.8.3 or newer for Mac, PC, and iPad)
- for CORELDRAW (Works in CorelDraw X3 (year 2006) or newer for Mac and PC)
Q: Is this bundle a subscription? Does it have any future charges or fees?
A: No. This bundle is a one time up-front price, with no future charges or subscription fees.
Q: Are the designs in this bundle included with any other product or bundle?
A: Yes. Graphic & Logo Bundle Vol. 3 can be ordered as a better deal in the largest bundle of t-shirt design resources: The Big 6 Bundle.
Q: Do the templates or the license to use the templates expire?
A: No. The Usage License does not expire.
Q: Do these templates work in Flexi, Inkscape, PS Elements, CS2, CS3, GIMP, Pixelmator, Mobile Apps, or other software?
A: No. They are compatible with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Affinity, or CorelDraw only. If you are new to graphic design software, we recommend Affinity Designer for Mac, PC, or iPad as the most cost-effective and easiest to use option.
Q: Can I print the designs onto items for sale, like t-shirts and hats?
A: Yes. Every item from TheVectorLab comes with a Commercial License.