Make Custom Logos in Minutes - Using Any Font.
Inspired by woven labels and logos from 100 year-old workwear clothing companies.
This collection was overhauled & updated August 9, 2018.
Brand new features include:
30 "Plug & Play" Logo Templates in Photoshop CS4-CC and Illustrator CS4-CC format. Pre-formatted with Google Fonts. Easily change the text, move elements around, change the colors, change the fonts.
Includes 26 Free & Open Source Google Fonts that you can use for any commercial or personal project.
- A bonus List of 20 Hand-Picked Free Fonts from around the web (with links) to give you even more variety of looks.
- Choose clean or weathered: each logo template has an optional layer of distress texture that you can turn on or off.
- The Photoshop template dimensions are 4500 pixels wide (more than 15" @ 300 DPI)
- The Illustrator templates are completely vector (except for the optional bitmap texture layer) so there is no limit to scaling.
- PDF Quick Start Guides for Photoshop and Illustrator.
Use these for t-shirt designs, logos, product packaging, book covers, web banners, or anything else you can think of.
These will also work with Adobe Typekit fonts, system fonts, purchased fonts, and free fonts. Some fonts will just look better depending on the template you are using, so it’s good to try different options to see what combination of template and typeface looks best.
The great thing about these templates is that you can always go back and change the wording, letter spacing, scale, or typeface at any time.
These templates are compatible with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CS4 or newer. Not compatible with CorelDraw, Affinity, or any other graphic design software.
Did you know: the Vintage Workwear Logo Templates Collection is also part of T-Shirt Design Master Collection, the best deal on the biggest bundle of t-shirt design resources.