Apply instant knock-through texture to your t-shirt designs in Photoshop
A wide variety of textures optimized for t-shirt designs: cracked ink, speckles, grit, streaks, bad photocopy, grunge, and more. Compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS4 through CC. (Not compatible with Illustrator, CorelDraw, Affinity, PS Elements, or other software.)
(Updated May 29, 2018 - added 11 new built-in textures, for a total of 36)
- A Photoshop "Smart PSD" template (4500 pixels x 5400 pixels = 15" x 18" @ 300 dpi).
36 built-in textures that will knock transparency through your design.
- PDF Quick Start Guide & Tutorial Video showing how to apply the textures to your designs.
How to use the template:
- Paste your graphic into the PSD Photoshop template.
- Choose any combination of the 36 distress textures.
- Choose a background color (optional).
- Or leave the background transparent and export your design as a PNG (a preferred format for DTG printing, like Merch by Amazon).
Did you know: T-Shirt Texture Automator is also part of T-Shirt Design Master Collection 2, a huge bundle of t-shirt design resources.