Apply instant knock-through texture to your t-shirt designs in Photoshop
A wide variety of textures optimized for t-shirt designs: cracked ink, speckles, grit, streaks, bad photocopy, grunge, and more. Compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS4 through CC.
- A Photoshop "Smart PSD" template (4500 pixels x 5400 pixels = 15" x 18" @ 300 dpi).
36 built-in textures that will knock transparency through your design.
- PDF Quick Start Guide & Tutorial Video showing how to apply the textures to your designs.
How to use the template:
- Paste your graphic into the PSD Photoshop template.
- Choose any combination of the 36 distress textures.
- Choose a background color (optional).
- Or leave the background transparent and export your design as a PNG (a preferred format for DTG printing, like Merch by Amazon).
Did you know: T-Shirt Texture Automator is also part of T-Shirt Design Master Collection 2, a huge bundle of t-shirt design resources.