Did you know: Time Machine is also part of T-Shirt Design Master Collection, the best deal on the biggest bundle of t-shirt design resources.
How to use Time Machine:
1) Time Machine Automator:(Demonstrated in video)Paste your Pixel or Vector design to the designated Smart Object layer. Choose any combination of 40 textures, then you are done!
2) Photoshop Brushes: Just double-click on the .abr file and these brushes will load into your Photoshop Brushes Palette. Select a brush, and click to paint in your texture!
3) Layered Tiff:Textures with a transparent background.Perfect for power users who want to dig in and fine-tune the textures.
4) Bitmap Tiff:Place these textures right into your Illustrator files. You can color these pixel-based images as if they were vector textures! Or you can get fancy and use the "opacity mask" method to knock transparency right through your vector design! (Demonstrated in video #2 on this page)This collection of 40 Textures includes a variety the following styles:
• Analog Halftones (imperfect halftones from vintage magazines)
• Bad Photocopy
• Vintage Book Cover
• Fabric Textures
• Garage Textures
• Plastisol (cracked t-shirt ink)
• Time Machine (vintage texture)
Each of these 40 Textures comes in the following formats:
Exactly what I needed to add to my arsenal of design assets. This automation brings a new dimension to my work, can’t thank Ray enough!
Amazing tools and instruction on how to use them for any designer.
This is a great quality product. It helps my workflow.
All The Money worth 👍🏼
Vector Lab offers the best quality graphic design products to help give your designs thepop" it needs to go from okay to spectacular. The Time Machine Texture Automator is no exception. With a great selection of ready-made textures, just click the layer you want and It's off to the races. Saves me a lot of time when I'mtrying to get a project out fast. Thanks for all the great stuff, Ray! Keep up the good work!