A BUNDLE of 52 cracked ink "Plastisol" textures will make your t-shirt designs look vintage.
This bundle collection includes the following items:
What is Plastisol, and what does it have to do with Vintage T-Shirts??
Plastisol Ink is a type of Screen Printing Ink that was first used to screen T-Shirts in the 1970's. When you look at Vintage Clothing, it's the ink that cracks and flakes over time as the t-shirt gets washed, stretched out, and worn to too many Def Leppard concerts.
Plastisol is why real Thrift Shop T-Shirts look Vintage!
(Completely refreshed and overhauled July 31, 2019. What's new: more variety / higher resolution brushes/ optimized for screen printing & DTG printing)
- 30 textures in Bitmap TIFF, Transparent PNG, and Photoshop Brush format.
- PDF Quick Start Guides showing how to use the textures in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Affinity Designer.
How to use the textures:
• Photoshop Brush - Load the brushes into Photoshop CS4, CS5, CS6 or CC, Affinity Designer, or Affinity Photo. Select a brush, choose a color, and paint texture right into your design. 5000 x 5000 pixels.
• Transparent PNG - Perfect for use in Photoshop, Affinity Photo, and essentially any other graphic design software. 4000 x 4000 pixels.
• BITMAP TIFF - Ultra high resolution: 12,000 x 12,000 pixels. Best for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw. Also good for Photoshop.
Plastisol 2 was completely updated March 18, 2019 with 20 all new & improved textures in AI Illustrator (Vector format), Bitmap Tiff, Transparent PNG, and Photoshop Brush format.
Each of the 20 textures comes in the following formats:
Illustrator AI (Vector format)
Bitmap Tiff. These files are ideal for screen print production & color separations using Illustrator because they have no grayscale; only black or white pixels. When viewed in Illustrator, Bitmap Tiff files have automatic transparency and can easily be assigned any color. (The widest dimension is at least 4000 pixels)
Photoshop Brush. Just double click on the .abr file to automatically load the brushes into Photoshop.
PNG with transparent backgrounds. (The widest dimension is at least 4000 pixels)
Did you know: Plastisol 1&2 are also part of T-Shirt Design Master Collection, the best deal on the biggest bundle of t-shirt design resources.