A BUNDLE of 52 cracked ink "Plastisol" textures will make your t-shirt designs look vintage!
This bundle collection includes the following items:
What is Plastisol, and what does it have to do with Vintage T-Shirts??
Plastisol Ink is a type of Screen Printing Ink that was first used to screen T-Shirts in the 1970's. When you look at Vintage Clothing, it's the ink that cracks and flakes over time as the t-shirt gets washed, stretched out, and worn to too many Def Leppard concerts.
Plastisol is why real Thrift Shop T-Shirts look Vintage!
Plastisol 1 Contents:
30 textures in Bitmap TIFF, Transparent PNG, and Photoshop Brush format.
- PDF Quick Start Guides showing how to use the textures in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Affinity Designer.
How to use the textures:
• Photoshop Brush - Load the brushes into Photoshop CS1-CS6 & CC, Affinity Designer, or Affinity Photo. Select a brush, choose a color, and paint texture right into your design. 4000 x 4000 pixels.
• Transparent PNG - Perfect for use in Photoshop, Affinity Photo, and essentially any other graphic design software. 4000 x 4000 pixels.
• BITMAP TIFF - Ultra high resolution: 12,000 x 12,000 pixels. Best for Adobe Illustrator. Also good for Photoshop.
Plastisol 2 Contents:
30 subtle edge textures (completely new & different from Plastisol 1) created from 600 DPI scans of real vintage t-shirt graphics. The smallest texture is 625 x 406 pixels and the largest texture is 3357 x 3374 pixels.
Each of the 30 textures comes in the following formats:
• Photoshop Brush. Just double click on the .abr file to automatically load the brushes into Photoshop!
• Photoshop PSD with transparent backgrounds. (These files also include a hidden flattened layer for advanced users who want to adjust the "levels" of the lights and darks.)
• Bitmap Tiff. These files are ideal for screen print production & color separations using Illustrator because they have no greyscale; only black or white pixels. When viewed in Illustrator, Bitmap Tiff files have automatic transparency and can easily be assigned any color.
Also included in this bundle is the Free Bonus Fabric Mockup Panel + instructions mentioned in the video above.
Did you know: Plastisol 1&2 are also part of T-Shirt Design Master Collection, the best deal on the biggest bundle of t-shirt design resources.